Life insurance provides protection for you and your loved ones. It can also preserve your wealth or supplement your retirement income.
Protection as part of your plan
Protecting your family from unimaginable events should be an important part of any long-term family and financial plan. You may not recognize the important role life insurance can play in protecting not just your financial assets, but also your family. To help secure what matters most to you, our agency offers a range of solutions from dozens of life insurance companies that provide the best value, choice, and flexibility:
- Term life insurance for temporary coverage.
- Universal life insurance (Indexed or traditional) for more flexible coverage, flexible premium and growth potential.
- Non-Med exam policies that allow you to apply for coverage of up to $350,000 without having to do a physical.
- Whole Life policies that remains in effect from the day you purchase it until you die, as long as premiums are paid.
- Viva Life, term life insurance policies that don’t require a social security number.
It’s more than just a death benefit
Beyond providing a guaranteed benefit to your family in the event of death, life insurance can also offer you:
- Income replacement
- Financial protection for your loved ones or business
- Supplement your retirement income
- Account value growth to use as a financial resource
- Tax-deferred asset protection and accumulation
- An efficient means of transferring wealth. Death benefit pay-outs are non-taxable.
- A source of funding for business owners
We also provide various options for the following financial products:
- Disability Insurance
- Long-Term-Care Insurance
Jason Sherman: You Need to Be Prepared
FREE ANONYMOUS INSTANT LIFE QUOTES
And spend 1 minute to find out how little it could take to protect your family.