Considering hauling freight for amazon?
Amazon Relay is a reliable source of loads for truckers and a great way to keep fleet moving. It helps truck drivers haul Amazon loads efficiently by guiding them on where to go, when to get there, and provides gate information for faster gate entry. It offers additional benefits, such as visibility to executed loads (Load History), ability to report delays and disruptions through the app, and recently launched, free, commercial navigation which will direct you to the Amazon truck entrance instead of the front door.
Why partner with amazon?
A technology toolset with everything you need to haul loads for the Amazon network.
Enjoy exclusive access to Amazon’s spot work and book loads with all-in pricing at the click of a button.
End-to-end execution tools
Optimize your business with tools that help you accept, assign, and monitor work easily.
Leverage insights and get priority access to spot work when you perform well.
The highly-rated Relay for Driver app provides faster check-in, easy scheduling, and gives you real-time updates as your drivers are on the road.
Work schedule and notifications
Drivers get visibility to assigned work and real-time driver alerts for load cancellations.
Our automated facility check-in/out process and electronic in-yard instructions reduce driver dwell time at the gate and in the yards.
Truck-specific navigation that safely leads drivers to yard entry gates through commercial-friendly routes accounting for low bridges, weight limits, and other restrictions.
What are the requirements to carry loads for amazon?
In order to join Amazon’s freight network, you must meet the following minimum requirements:
- An active DOT number with interstate authority and a valid MC number
- A “Carrier” entity type that is Authorized for Property and for Hire
- A Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) Safety Rating of “Satisfactory,” “None,” or “Not Rated”
- All required insurance policies including:
- Commercial General Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence and $2,000,000 in the aggregate
- Auto Liability not less than $1,000,000 per occurrence
- Trailer replacement coverage IF you operate a tractor. If you drive a box truck, this does not apply.
- Cargo coverage of least $100,000
- The following is only required if you are hiring employees and not necessarily applicable for owner-operators:
- Workers’ Compensation insurance in all jurisdictions where your company operates
- Employer Liability not less than $100,000 per occurrence
To find out more about the above-listed coverages and how DOK Insurance Agency can help you meet these requirements, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 425-242-5252.
A: 1500 Benson Road South, Suite 201 Renton, WA 98055
Dominik was a German exchange student in high school before graduating from the University of Washington in Business Administration – Information Systems and Retail Management. His insurance career started in 2008 when he decided leave his retail management career behind to start his own business. His American Family Insurance agency quickly grew to service 700 clients and families. While the idea of becoming an independent broker started in 2010, a horrific car accident put that plan on hold. In 2014, Dominik and his wife Michele changed from a captive agency to become the independent agency that you see today.
Our Insurance Partners
The great thing about an independent insurance brokerage like the DOK Insurance Agency is that we can offer insurance policies from literally hundreds of insurance companies and still be your advocate to each one of them.
Get a free insurance quote today
We are an independent insurance brokerage that offers a wide variety of services.
We have seen and gone through a lot of changes since we opened our doors in 2008, but one thing hasn’t changed: We are a family owned business that not only care about our clients but also about the communities that we live in.